A downloadable game for Windows
REDO! - Dark Sci-Fi Metroidvania inspired by the works of Tsutomu Nihei, Lovecraft and others. REDO! is a game about a girl trying to find another human in a dystopian world overrun by biomachines. It's a lonely and evocative game about exploring the unknown and overcoming obstacles to see what is left.
REDO! IS OUT!
- A dark and mysterious narrative
- A gloomy, vast and interconnected city to be explored
- Non-linear exploration
- Slow-paced, methodical gameplay
- A diverse selection of weapons and tools
- Ambient music with some experimental tracks
OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz or superior
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Storage: 200 MB available space
You'll receive a steam key with your purchase!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- New build is up!90 days ago
- Full Release!90 days ago
- REDO! will be leaving early access and launching on august 20th!91 days ago
- New updateMar 04, 2019
- Update!Feb 21, 2019
- Added death animationFeb 13, 2019
- UpdateFeb 13, 2019