A downloadable game for Windows
I'm a lone gamedev working on: REDO! - Dark Sci-Fi Metroidvania inspired by the works of Tsutomu Nihei, Lovecraft and others. REDO! is a game about a girl trying to find another human in a dystopian world overrun by biomachines. It's a lonely and evocative game about exploring the unknown and overcoming obstacles to see what is left.
Why Early Access?
As a solo developer, I believe that player's feedback can improve the overall experience of the game. REDO! will be in early access until it reaches a state where no major bugs or balancing issues are being found, and the additional game mode is added. I expect to leave it in early access for two to three months. The full version will feature a hard mode with more enemies and a new secret area, but the current version already features the normal full campaign, from beginning to end. Feedback from players will help to balance the game better and solve bugs.
REDO! IS OUT!
- A dark and mysterious narrative
- A gloomy, vast and interconnected city to be explored
- Non-linear exploration
- Slow-paced, methodical gameplay
- A diverse selection of weapons and tools
- Ambient music with some experimental tracks
OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz or superior
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Storage: 200 MB available space
You'll receive a steam key with your purchase!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- New updateMar 04, 2019
- Update!Feb 21, 2019
- Added death animationFeb 13, 2019
- UpdateFeb 13, 2019
- MORE BUGFIXESFeb 12, 2019
- Bug fixesFeb 12, 2019
- REDO! IS OUT!Feb 11, 2019